Monday, October 3, 2011

Blog Has Moved!

Wanted to inform all of you that Constant in Chaos has moved to http://www.catdmoore.com/
This site will forward anyone who still comes to this site.

I'm sad to say that I want have my beautiful design over at my new Wordpress blog, but one day I hope to be able to hire the FAB Carolyn from Carolyn V. designs to make-over my blog again.  But, I felt it was time to make the move to a more reliable site since I was having some problems with Blogger.  I hope you will continue to read over at my new domain!  Please update you Blogger accounts, Google Readers, Blog Rolls, etc.  Thanks so much!

Day 3 of 31 Days of Promises & Truths is now posted on my new dot.com, too!  Can't wait for you to read it!

Thanks for reading, xoxo
Cat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home